EURASIAN OCEAN GLAM WAVE CLOSURE- LACE HD 5x5
7TH & Madison Eurasian Ocean Glam HD Lace Closures are 5x5 inches and come with lightly bleached knots. These are free part closures and can be parted anywhere. Our closures are low density and do not require additional bleaching.
These closures can be colored.
All lace closures are final sale.
Note: In order to provide individual attention and care of your order, please allow 2-5 business days for processing. You will receive an automated email from the US Post Office or FedEx with your tracking number once your order has shipped.
BENEFITS OF WEARING A CLOSURE:
- Protects your natural hair from heat damage, over-processing, and stress. This allows it to grow!
- Allows you to try different colors and styles easily
- Prevents sew-in wefts and braids from showing
- No concern with blending and matching the texture to your natural hair
- Creates a natural hair line
- Eliminates bad hair days!
- Eurasian Ocean Wave Closure
- 12, 16 or 18 inches
- Ocean Wave Curl Pattern blends with body wave, soft wave, and straight hair
- HD Lace
- Free Part
- 100% Human Hair
- Single Donor
- Baby Hair
- Knots Can Be Easily Bleached
- 120% Density
- Virgin Eurasian Hair
- Aligned Cuticles
- Unprocessed / Un-dyed
- Natural Black Color (1B)
- Can Be Straightened and Dyed Easily
- "4 x 4″ size
SILK vs LACE:
- LACE Closures are thin and allow your natural hair to breathe. They’re more flexible than silk and with proper installation, will lay flat on your head. This reduces the appearance of “raising” or demarcation at your hairline. Lace closure knots are easy to bleach or dye and are usually easy for stylists to work with.
- SILK Closures have a built in, medium-brown scalp base that completely covers your natural hair. They are thicker than lace closures, yet offer you a very natural looking crown/scalp appearance. The silk base doesn’t usually require dye to match your hairline.
- Prior to purchase, we suggest discussing with your stylist which one is most suitable to the hairstyle you’ll have.
- Treat your closure as if it were your own hair. Be careful with chemicals, dyes, rinses, and bleaches. Use them sparingly as they may damage your closure, just as they would damage your natural hair.
- With washing and daily styling, those knots can sometimes loosen and the hair can fall from the pores, leading to thinning or even balding. Sealing your closure will secure the knots inside the lace/silk.
- Wash and condition using moisturizing products. We recommend: Suave Sleek & Shine, Tresemme Curl Hydration, or Aussie Moist. For curly hair, we recommend a small amount of a daily moisturizer such as coconut or moroccan argan oil to combat dryness or frizziness.
- Gently swish your closure when washing. Do not rub or twist. Do not brush or pull hair while wet, as this will loosen the knots.
- Allow your closure to dry naturally or use a low heat drying process.
- Finger comb your closure, especially curly hair. Do not brush, as this can cause tangling and frizziness.
- Tangling should not occur, but if it does, use a mild detangler or a moisturizing leave-in conditioner. Gently detangle using your fingers or a wide-toothed comb. Do not tug on the hair, as this will loosen the knots and cause thinning/balding of the lace/silk base.
- Tie your hair up at night.